- Zero: Manual or auto zero option.
- Probe Types: Selectable probe frequency & diameter for improved linearity.
- High Speed Scan: Display the lowest reading found during a scan. Scan speed at 100Hz.
- Differential Mode: Display the +/- difference from a nominal value entered.
- Alarm Mode: High & low alarm limits with audible and visual indicators.
- VX velocity: Measure in terms of velocity for nodularity testing
- Pulse-Echo (P-E): 0.025 to 36.00 in (0.63 to 914.4 mm).
Echo-Echo (E-E): 0.100 to 6.00 in base metal, and 0.001 to 0.075 in (0.0254 to 1.905mm).
Range dependent on material types and transducer frequency & diameter.
- Units: English & Metric
- Resolution: 0.001 inches (0.01 millimeters)
- Velocity Range: 0.0120 to .7300 in/μs (305 to 18,542 m/sec)
- PRF: 200Hz
- Display Update Rate: 10Hz
- Gain: 40-52dB range in 3dB steps.
- Time Dependent Gain (TDG): Used in both pulse-echo (P-E) and Echo-Echo (E-E) modes depending on transducer and frequency selected.