The new 430 Series II Power Quality and Energy Analyzers offer the best in power quality analysis and introduce, for the first time ever, the ability to monetarily quantify energy losses.
The new Fluke 434, 435 and 437 Series II models help locate, predict, prevent, and troubleshoot power quality problems in three-phase and single-phase power distribution systems. Additionally, the Fluke-patented energy loss algorithm, Unified Power Measurement, measures and quantifies energy losses due to harmonics and unbalance issues, allowing the user to pinpoint the origin of energy waste within a system.
- Energy loss calculator: Classic active and reactive power measurements, unbalance and harmonic power, are quantified to pinpoint true system energy losses in dollars (other local currencies available).
- Power inverter efficiency: Simultaneously measure AC output power and DC input power for power electronics systems using optional DC clamp.
- PowerWave data capture: 435 and 437 Series II analyzers capture fast RMS data, show half-cycle and waveforms to characterize electrical system dynamics (generator start-ups, UPS switching etc.).
- Waveform capture: 435 and 437 Series II models capture 100/120 cycles (50/60Hz) of each event that is detected in all modes, without set-up.
- Automatic Transient Mode: 435 and 437 Series II analyzers capture 200 kHz waveform data on all phases simultaneously up to 6 kV.
- Fully Class-A compliant: 435 and 437 Series II analyzers conduct tests according to the stringent international IEC 61000-4-30 Class-A standard.
- Mains signaling: 435 and 437 Series II analyzers measure interference from ripple control signals at specific frequencies.
- 400 Hz measurement: 437 Series II analyzer captures power quality measurements for avionic and military power systems.
- Troubleshoot real-time: Analyze the trends using the cursors and zoom tools.
- Highest safety rating in the industry: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance.
- Measure all three phases and neutral: With included four flexible current probes with enhanced thin flex designed to fit into the tightest places.
- Automatic Trending: Every measurement is always automatically recorded, without any set-up.
- System-Monitor: Ten power quality parameters on one screen according to EN50160 power quality standard.
- Logger function: Configure for any test condition with memory for up to 600 parameters at user defined intervals.
- View graphs and generate reports: With included analysis software.