Fluke 190 Series II Scopemeter Go Where Scopes Could Never Go Before.
- Fluke 190-204: 200 MHz: 4 channels, 2.5 GS/s
- Fluke 190-202: 200 MHz: 2 channels, 2.5 GS/s
- Fluke 190-104: 100 MHz: 4 channels, 1.25 GS/s
- Fluke 190-102: 100 MHz: 2 channels, 1.25 GS/s
- Fluke 190-062: 60 MHz: 2 channels, 625 MS/s
As the first two and four-channel portable scopes safety rated CAT III 1000V / CAT IV 600V, the new Fluke ScopeMeter 190 Series II combines an unprecedented level of performance, ruggedness, and portability. You can choose from 60MHz, 100MHz or 200MHz bandwidth models, both with real-time sampling rates up to 2.5 GS/s and 400 ps resolution to capture noise and other disturbances. Both models feature deep memory—up to 10,000 samples per channel— so you can examine very small parts of the waveform in detail. And both are IP-51 rated to withstand dust, drips, humidity, and wide temperature variations.
See More, Fix More with the New Rated Fluke ScopeMeter 190 Series II
The new Fluke 190 Series II combine the highest safety ratings and rugged portability with the high performance of a bench oscilloscope. Designed for plant maintenance engineers and technicians, these tough ScopeMeters go into harsh, dirty, and hazardous industrial conditions to test everything from microelectronics to power electronics applications.
The new 190 Series II includes all the standard ScopeMeter features including TrendPlot™, Connect-and-View™ triggering, and ScopeRecord™ and much more:
- Two or four electrically isolated inputs
- CAT III 1000V / CAT IV 600V safety rated
- Choose from 60 MHz, 100MHz or 200MHz bandwidth models
- Single shot, pulse width, and video triggering
- Fast sampling rate, up to 2.5GS/s with up to 400 ps resolution
- Deep memory: 10,000 samples per channel waveform capture so you can zoom in on the details
- IP-51 rated for dust and drip proof to withstand harsh environments
- Isolated USB ports for memory devices and PC connectivity
Li-Ion battery for extended operating timespan
- 190-X04, 4 Channel models up to 7 hour (BP291 included standard)
- 190-XX2, 2 Channel models up to 4 hours (BP290 included standard) or up to 8 hour with optional BP291
- Easy-access battery door to make it easy to swap batteries
- A handy slot to tether and lock down the oscilloscope while unattended
Gain Four Times the Diagnostic Power Plus CAT IV Safety Rating
The new Fluke ScopeMeter 190 Series II portable scopes are double-insulated four-channel floating oscilloscopes safety rated for measurements in CAT III 1000V/CAT IV 600V environments.
Three-dimensional testing for industrial systems
Inspect input signals, output feedback loops or safety interlocks simultaneously to find a range of problems including:
- Circuit voltage/current overloading
- Signal timing measurements and synchronization issues
- Attenuation/input impedance mismatch
- Signal fluctuation/drift
Three-phase testing for diagnosing VSD, power inverters, and converters
Take advantage of four channels to test variable frequency drive and inverter power electronics technology used in wind energy and transportation applications:
- Test for harmonics, transients and loads in three-phase power input
- Troubleshoot dc to ac converters for faulty IGBT gates.
- Test PWM output for reflections and transients
Safely measure from mV to kV
Standard probes that cover a wide application range from mV to kV prepare you for anything from micro-electronics to heavy duty medium voltage electrical applications. Independent isolated inputs eliminate the risk of accidental ground short circuits by allowing you to make measurements in mixed circuits with separate ground references.
Take on the Harshest Conditions with the only IP-51-rated Scope on the Market
Rugged and shock-proof, all ScopeMeter portable oscilloscopes are built for harsh environments. Their sealed cases protect them from dust, water vapor, drips, humidity and airborne pollutants, ensuring reliable accurate performance every time you need them.
Work a Full Shift on a Single Charge
New high-performance batteries take advantage of Li-ion technology to keep you going strong for seven hours. And with the easy-access battery door you can make battery swaps fast.
Capture and Share Waveforms Easily with New USB connectivity
Two USP ports, electrically isolated from measurement input circuits offer you easy USB connectivity to a PC or USB memory devices. Store unlimited waveform, screen captures or instrument steups to a USB memory device. Connect to a PC USB interface to transfer and archive critical measurement data using FlukeView software for windows.
Built in multimeter to quickly and conveniently perform precise measurements.
Built-in digital multimeter 190 Series II 2 channel models with isolated dual input scope and dedicated digital multimeter. Conveniently switch from waveform analysis to precise multimeter measurements using the built in 5000 count digital multimeter. Measurement functions include Vdc, Vac, Vac+dc, resistance, continuity and diode test.
See a Stable Display Instantly with Connect-and-View™ Triggering
Connect-and-View™ automatically sets up correct triggering by recognizing signal patterns. Without touching a button, you get a stable, reliable, and repeatable display of virtually any signal including motor drive and control signals. Expedites measuring several test-points in rapid succession.
Record Up to 48 Hours of High-Resolution Waveforms with ScopeRecord™
ScopeRecord memory stores up to 27,000 data points per channel, capturing intermittents and fast glitches. (Two sets of multiple-channel recordings can be stored for later analysis.)
- Stores events like motion profiles, UPS, power supply, and motor start-ups
- With the Stop-on-Trigger mode, the ScopeMeter automatically recognizes a power failure and stores the waveform data preceding it
- With the waveform zoom (up to 100x) you can look at the smallest details, like individual power cycles
Record up to 16 days with TrendPlot™ paperless recorder to find intermittent faults
Intermittent faults can be caused by bad connections, dust, dirt, corrosion, or simply broken wiring or connectors. Line outages, sags, or starting and stopping a motor can also cause a machine to stop. The TrendPlot function in the Fluke ScopeMeter helps find those faults by:
- Plotting minimum and maximum peak values and average over time up to 16 days
- Plotting any combination of voltages, amps, temperature, frequency and phase for all four inputs, all with time and date stamp to pinpoint faults