MI 3108 EurotestPV is a combined photovoltaic tester and electrical installations safety tester. It enables complete testing of electrical installations according to EN 61557 standards and in addition performs all necessary tests required on single-phase photovoltaic (PV) installations. This includes all of the tests as required by EN 62446, but also includes I - U characteristic, Calculation of STC values and power measurements on Inverter’s DC and AC sides. The unit is designed for the demanding working conditions (up to 1000 V, with 15 A DC). To greatly improve user safety the MI 3108 EurotestPV comes with the PV Safety Probe which ensures safe disconnection every time.
Measurements on DC side of PV installation:
- Voltage, current, power;
- Uoc (Open Circuit Voltage) and Isc (Short Circuit Current);
- I - U curve of PV modules and strings;
- Module temperature.
Measurements on AC side of PV installation (power quality):
- Voltage, current, frequency, power, PF, energy, harmonics;
- Efficiency of PV module, inverter, PV system calculation.
- Insulation resistance;
- Continuity of PE conductors;
- Line impedance;
- Loop impedance (sub-functions with high current and without RCD tripping);
- RCD testing (type AC, A and B);
- Earth resistance;
- AC current (load and leakage);
- TRMS voltage, frequency, phase sequence;
- Power, energy, harmonics.